Mortgage LoansPeoria Community
Peoria Mortgage: Expert at Making the Process Easy
When you work day in and day out helping people with mortgage loans, you become an expert at helping people buy homes. Our Peoria mortgage loan team customizes the process to each client, always keeping financial needs and goals in mind.
Our mortgage staff can all be found at our Peoria branch: 7535 N. Knoxville Avenue, Peoria, IL 61614.
Our Peoria mortgage loan officers are:
Stacy Borho, AVP, MBA
NMLS # 689948
John Lofgren, AVP
NMLS # 461250
Stacy and John are backed by a team of people and today’s best technology to assure the home buying process is as fast and easy as possible.
Study Up On the Home-Buying and Mortgage Loan Process
Before you begin your house hunt, you’ll want to study up on what to expect. Our blog offers plenty of great resources with easy-to-read articles developed by INB’s mortgage lending team:
- Do you know what “amortization” and “escrow” mean? It’s important to understand the mortgage language. Read more here.
- A down payment is a major part of the mortgage process. Are you ready? Learn some tips on saving.
- Right along with a down payment is a good credit score. How does this number impact your life . . . and homeownership? Read what one mortgage expert has to say.
- INB is known for its speed in moving a client through the mortgage process. Learn what you can expect here.
- Along with your home loan, you should consider an escrow account . . . an easy way to make sure you have the money to pay property taxes and homeowners insurance. Learn about escrow here.
You can also use our financial calculators to help to get an idea of what type of house you’re financially ready to make a home.
Our Peoria mortgage team wants to see you succeed in buying your first home, move up to a larger place, or downsize once the kids move on. Call Stacy or John today.